Kindermusik Adventures: Music, stories, snacks, crafts…and fun.
The Kindermusik Adventures summer camp series was created by the musical learning experts at Kindermusik International. Plus, the newest summer camps utilized the expertise of Kindermusik Educators. Every activity, from the songs to the snacks, helps children learn how they learn best—by inspiring their natural sense of wonder and imagination in a developmentally appropriate, musical way.
Age Range: 2 to 7 years
Class Structure: 5 sessions-varies by location
Class Length: varies by location and age of child
What a Parent and Child Will Experience in Class:
- In just five lessons experience a summer’s worth of music, stories, and activities created to inspire a lifetime of learning. In a Kindermusik summer camp, parents and children will play, learn, sing, dance, create, and share in the fun of making music together. A trusted Kindermusik educator guides the class through each research-proven and giggle-approved activity.
- Inspire children’s love of learning in our delightfully engaging summer sessions. Best of all, every one of our summer camp activities—the music, stories, and crafts—is specially designed to nurture every child’s natural curiosity, eventually drawing each child toward learning new words, new concepts, and new big ideas.
- Developmentally appropriate class for parents and children ages newborn to 7 years
- 5 session semester—length varies by location
- One set of Home Materials including variations of the following: literature component, home activities, CD of music from class, instrument or prop, and other special materials
- The Adventures series, for children newborn to seven, is designed for use by licensed Kindermusik educators as a supplement to other traditional Kindermusik curricula.